You surely want to create a blog that stands out in its niche and capture the attention of maximum readers. For that, you have to create engaging, unique and attractive blogs. You need to be sure about producing quality content and following blogging trends of your time. Here are the top blogging trends of this year.
Nothing can better capture your audience attention than a well-made video. If a picture worth a thousand words, then a video absolutely worth a million words. Videos prove to be the most engaging media for your audience. If you want to communicate better and offer your products or services more interestingly, than start making video blogs. With a smartphone and basic editing software, you can record good quality videos. If you are explaining something, try adding relevant charts, infographics and pictures to make a compelling video.
Live streaming is also the latest trend on social media. Live streaming allows you to interact personally with your audience in real time. It encourages your viewers to connect with you more often, and they can share live comments in a more intimate space. You can also share your live streaming later for those who have missed it out. You can give a live demonstration of your products or services, make a tour of your business, and you can also interview the creators in a live video. Create content upon the request of your audience and share it through live streaming. It is a powerful tool to share engaging content.
Create Engaging Content
Good content is the only key to make your blog successful. You need to have a well-written content at first. It’s better to post quality articles once or twice a week rather than posting substandard articles every day. Do proper research while creating content. It should address the issues of your audience and provide them valuable information in an understandable and interesting way. Try to come up with something your audience wants to know and share. Longer and detailed blogs are more in trend this year. The top rated posts were around 2000 words in length. So gear up for more in-depth research to dig out every necessary detail of your topic.
Give Your Blog a Designer Makeover
This year, the blogs no longer appear like the typical posts of previous years. Give your blog a new look by adding designer images related to your topic. Your blog page should look more like a ‘Home Page’ of the website with every blog leading to other recent blog through links. As a blogger, you should be capable of revamping the appearance of your blogs. Whether you run a travel blog or a food blog, it’s time to follow the trend and give it a new look. If you do not have that skill, make sure to seek the help of a digital marketing agency where you can get all the services to make your blog a success.
If you are advertising for the native audience, storytelling strategy can help you a lot in promoting your product or service through blogs. You can craft an interesting story for your readers which will make them read it till the last.
I began writing as a professional on my personal blog and then discovered my true calling, which is writing about technology, News and gadgets in general. I am a technical writer, author and blogger since 2010. An industry watcher that stays on top of the latest features, extremely passionate about juicy tech news and everything related to gadgets. For tech tips, my email address is jamsheed1480[at]gmail[dot]com https://www.facebook.com/chandni888
Learn why a multi-language site is good for your company. From gaining a new audience to generating more traffic and building trust, you can never go wrong with website translation.
Why a Multi-Language Website Is Good for Your Business
Creating a multi-language website is a sure way of expanding your business into international territories without going over your budget. Each day, thousands of enterprises continue to make significant gains on the global stage; all thanks to translating their sites. If you are yet to create a multilingual website, below are some benefits of setting up one that will convince you to go ahead.
Opportunity to Get a New Audience
When you translate your site, you gain an audience in the markets you are trying to get into. How so? Translating enables you to convey your product or service descriptions as well as upcoming sales and discount information in a language that the target demographic understands. In turn, you get to attract a new audience to add to the one you are already serving.
Opportunity to Enter New Markets
By using the appropriate language, you can easily get into a new market territory. Competing with enterprises that are already catering to a particular region can be a nightmare if you do not follow their suit in using the native language. When you use a language that the people of a region comprehend, they will be more welcoming of your business and will give it a chance whenever they are shopping for the products or services your company offers.
More Traffic and New Customers
Communicating in a language the audience understands significantly increases website traffic while also establishing strong relationships with new customers. Customers are drawn to websites that offer information in a language they understand thus making it easier for them to act. Moreover, search engines will make your business pop up each time there is a search of a service or product you offer if you have translated and localized your site for that region.
Get More Trust from Your Customers
Building customer trust is easy when you use a multi-language website. Translating your site makes it simple for your target audience to understand all information regarding your enterprise thus fostering brand recognition. With time, they develop trust for the business and will be willing to interact with it whenever they need something the enterprise offers.
Opportunity to Increase Sales
Business is all about boosting sales. And one of the surest ways to achieve this is translating your website. According to Under.me, their conversion in Germany increased two-fold after translating their website into German. Aside from that, their conversion rate in France went up to 1% from 0.6% thanks to translating their site into French. From these sample statistics as well as others, it is plain to see that with the appropriate language, a business stands to gain more conversions.
These are some of the advantages you stand to realize upon translating your website. However, worth noting is that these benefits will only be reaped if you do it well. Generic translations that fail to sit well with the target audience can do a business much harm.
To realize effective translations that bring about the advantages highlighted in this post, use Translate.com for converting your messages into the appropriate language. This service stands out from the rest due to the products it offers, in essence:
- Website localizer: Allows you to localize your site fast.
- Translate.com API: Allows other applications to order human translations for written content. In turn, this helps companies to integrate a multilingual content strategy easily.
- Integrations: Translate.com can be integrated with over 30 applications as well as CMS’s such as WordPress, Magento, Joomla, etc.
And lest we forget, this service also supports tickets and chat translation system. All in all, seeing as there is much Translate.com can do for you, it makes sense to give it a try with an option of re-evaluating your decision after gauging the success of translating your website to a specific language.
I began writing as a professional on my personal blog and then discovered my true calling, which is writing about technology, News and gadgets in general. I am a technical writer, author and blogger since 2010. An industry watcher that stays on top of the latest features, extremely passionate about juicy tech news and everything related to gadgets. For tech tips, my email address is jamsheed1480[at]gmail[dot]com
The post The Advantages of Setting Up a Multilingual Business Website appeared first on SiteProNews.
Top Website Design Tip Every New Business Owner Needs To Know
1. Have a Well-Defined GoalWhat exactly do you want to achieve with your website? Do you want to create a website just because others are doing it? The best way to achieve success with your website design is to have a clear goal of what you want to achieve with your website. Make sure that you clearly communicate this goal to your website designer. A good web designer should be able to add features that will help you achieve these goals.
2. Tell Your Customers What You Can Do For ThemAvoid sending your website visitors on a goose chase. Once they land on your website, they should be able to find out immediately what you can do for them. Avoid overloading your website with too much information, keep it simple and make your important message very visible on the first page. The general rule is to avoid focusing too much on what you do, instead, tell them what they will benefit from you as a customer.
3. Make Your Call To Action (CTA) Strong and VisibleDo you have a clear direction for your website visitors? After reading the benefits of your services/products, your website visitor should know exactly what to do next and this can be done by providing a strong and visible CTA. Remember, your CTA should give your website visitors an incentive to take the next step. A good example includes:
- Click This Button To Claim Your Free Report
- Sign Up Now For Your Free Consultation
- Contact Us Today and Claim £100 Coupon
4. Use High-Quality Pictures and VideosThere is a saying that “a picture is worth a thousand words”. This saying is true. It is important you make use of high-quality relevant pictures on your website. Don’t just download a free image from Google, create your own pictures or buy high-quality ones from Stock Image websites. Take, for example, if you are a restaurant owner, it is important you have high-quality pictures of some of your best meals. Videos are also very important in this modern time, create relevant videos for your website. Making videos is one of the easiest ways to turn your website visitor into a customer.
5. Choose a Reliable HostThe worst thing that could happen to a new business owner is to have your website go off when potential customers are visiting your website. A lot of new business owners choose a low-cost website host to save cost. Unfortunately for them, they end up being plagued with server downtime. A potential customer will probably think you are not ready for business if your server is constantly experiencing downtime. Make sure you choose a reliable host even if it means paying more. This way, you always leave the best impression on all your website visitors.
6. Keep Your Contact Details Very VisibleDon’t let your website visitor waste time looking for a way to contact you. You need to provide as many contact channel as possible. The best way to do this is to provide options that include contacting you through your official business email, social media, phone number, or live chat. Today, a live chat feature is very important. The quicker a customer gets a response from you, the more likely he would become your customer.
7. Choose a Good Website DesignerOne of the biggest problems most new business owners face today is deciding on the website designer to use. There are thousands of people claiming to be a good designer, most of them lack the required experience. Make your research and always ask for web designers to send you their portfolio and quote. Reach out to various business owners with a website you admire and ask them for recommendations. Don’t just choose anyone to be your designer, choose someone who clearly knows what he is doing and can offer you constant support even after the project has been completed.
Final WordsDesigning a good website can be challenging but it doesn’t have to be a headache for you. The best way to get exactly what you want is to focus on working with bespoke website designers. There are so many benefits of bespoke web design that you cannot afford to ignore them any longer. This type of website will definitely help you to attract the right type of customers and grow your business fast.
I began writing as a professional on my personal blog and then discovered my true calling, which is writing about technology, News and gadgets in general. I am a technical writer, author and blogger since 2010. An industry watcher that stays on top of the latest features, extremely passionate about juicy tech news and everything related to gadgets. For tech tips, my email address is jamsheed1480[at]gmail[dot]comThe post The Best Website Design Tips for Beginners and Small Business appeared first on SiteProNews.